Facing Issue to Connect Chamberlain Garage Door Opener? This happen when your router is too far from the garage door. Your Router is not capable to boost the signal or not that much powerful to cover all your home with the WiFi reception. The solution to boost the signal using Linksys Extender to connect the garage opener easily. There any many Garage opener brands available in the market
like Chamberlain, Genie, Skylink, Mighty Mule, RYOBI and many more.
We are going to explain chamberlain garage door opener setup with the Linksys extender.
- First you need to connect Linksys extender with the main router or WiFi using the Extender.linksys.com.
- Once your extender configured plug it near by your Chamberlain Door Opener.
- Download the MyQ App from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Install the MyQ app.
- Signup and register your product if you are a new customer.
- Open Network setup and search for the available WiFi options.
- Select your Linksys Extender’s WiFi, Type the password and hit connect.
- Once Connected test it using open and close button.
Note- chamberlain garage door opener only support 2.4 Ghz network so you are not able to see the 5Ghz network on the WiFi list.