To connect Xbox with Linksys Extender you can follow the step by step instruction and easily connect.
Checklist to before you start.
- WiFi password.
- Ethernet Cable( In case you need more speed).
- Configured Linksys Extender.
- Working Internet.
- To Connect you Xbox with the Linksys Extender go to the Xbox Settings
- under the Settings navigate to All Settings>>Network>>Setup Wireless network.
- Now it will shows you all the available networks.
- Choose the Linksys Extender WiFi. Type the password for the Linksys Extender RE6400 or any model no you have.
- Once connected you’ll good to go.
Note- We prefer to connect Xbox with the 5Ghz network for the better speed as 2.4 Ghz network is slower then 5Ghz.