WHY WE NEED WPS
Older Routers usually don’t have WPS BUTTON. Which makes it quite difficult for a few of us in order to setup devices through WPS. First of all, if we answer the basic question ” why do we need a WPS”? then we can surely understand its importance. In fact, most of us use WPS to make a secure connection between devices. So today probably you might be setting up a Linksys Extender or Router. We can configure Linksys Extender either through SMART SETUP WIZARD or simply by pushing the WPS button. Now, in this article today, we will learn “how to turn on a virtual WPS button on the router”? In case your router doesn’t support WPS option, give us a call on our toll-free or follow these manual steps.
How to turn-on Virtual WPS Button:-
* Firstly, login into your router account using the routers IP address, it is written on the back of your router.
NOTE:- In case you can not find IP address, Contact your ISP.
- To login into the Linksys router or other routers, it will ask you for user name and password, default username will be admin and password will be word password itself.
IMP:-* Once you log into the router, look for the tab which says wireless connection.
* Under wireless connection
- Light will start blinking as you push WPS on Router.
* Lastly, now you just have to push WPS on the Linksys Extender, and within a few seconds, you will get a solid green light on the Linksys extender. Which means the connection is Setup.