In this article we will learn ” How to Setup Linksys Velop Home Mesh”. We will have to connect Linksys velop nodes with Ethernet cables in order to increase the connectivity and speed of your Velop system.
To Setup additional, Linksys Velop nodes use a wireless connection with the help of Linksys App. Once the Node is Setup, connect the Linksys Velop nodes using Ethernet cables.
Follow these steps:
- Firstly, Setup your primary node using the Linksys app.
- Add a secondary node through the wireless setup using the Linksys app.
- Once the setup is done, move the secondary node to the location where you want to place it and then connect it to a power outlet.
- Now use Ethernet cable for Connecting the secondary node to the primary node. The nodes will itself switch to an Ethernet wired connection.
- To add other nodes, Use the Linksys app and after setting them up use ethernet cable to connect them.
Just that simple, You have now successfully completed Linksys Velop installation.