Before Linksys Extender Setup delete Your existing Network
First of all, we need to understand the need to Forgot the Network. It has been observed that whenever we configure a new device to our network or whenever we change our Main router we will have to forget the former network names. Here is the complete step by step instruction to delete a wireless network profile.
DELETING NETWORK PROFILES IN WINDOWS 10
- Click the Network icon on the lower right corner of your screen.
- Now Hit Network settings.
- Click Manage Wi-Fi settings.
- Under Manage known networks, click the network you want to delete.
- Click Forget.
DELETING NETWORK PROFILE IN WINDOWS 8
In this version of Windows, It is quite difficult to get used to its functions, whereas in previous windows or in windows 10 it is easy to Delete Network Profile. Windows 8 is a bit puzzled, but you don’t worry we have mentioned the step below for deleting Network Profile In Windows 8
Lets learn how to remove wireless preferred network profiles
IMP: This method will work when the wireless router is within the range of the PC.
- Firstly, Open Settings and press the Windows key on the keyboard + i.
- Click the Wireless icon then right click the network.
- Lastly, Choose Forget this network.
DELETING NETWORK PROFILE IN WINDOWS 7
Let’s Follow the steps to remove the existing network profile in windows 7
- Firstly, Click Start->Control Panel, Select Network, and Internet, and then click Network and Sharing Center
- In the task list, please choose Manage wireless networks.
- In the Network table, please select the existing profiles and click Remove.
- You may see a warning dialog box, just click OK
- Then please go back to Network and Sharing Center and choose Change adapter settings -> right click Wireless Network Connection -> click Connect/Disconnect.
- Lastly, Click the refresh button to view available wireless networks. Highlight the network which you want to connect, double click it or click Connect button.