“Understanding Linksys RE6400 AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Range Extender”
- Linksys RE6400 Extender extends the range of your internet and eliminates dead spots. The RE6400 should be plugged into a power outlet to extend wireless internet connectivity to the far reaches place of your home and office.
- RE6400 Linksys Extender comes with DUAL BAND 2.4 GHz as well as 5GHz that Eliminate dead zones and boost Wi-Fi range up to 7,500 square feet.
- Works with all Wi-Fi routers, including those from service providers.
- Easily set up with Push Button Connect or from smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- One Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Moreover, It is a universal extender that works with all Wi-Fi routers, including those from service providers, to deliver uninterrupted Internet.
- This dual-band extender delivers AC1200 data transfer speeds (N300 + AC867 Mbps) for fast, uninterrupted Wi-Fi that you can enjoy in the far reaches of your home even outdoors
This product requires an 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless router or access point, AC power outlet. A Wi-Fi-enabled PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 20, Safari 5.1, or Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher.
Linksys RE6400 Setup
- Firstly, Plug in the WiFi range extender to the power outlet.
- It is equally Important to Connect an Ethernet cable from your extender to router.
- Once the light will turn to solid green then connect to the wifi network (default name LINKSYS EXTENDER SETUP).
NOTE:- In the address bar type “Extender.Linksys.setup or Extender.Linksys.Com” or 192.168.1.1 (follow steps in Quick Installation Guide)
- Moreover, Once the screen appears, click Start then click on I agree.
- Lastly, Select your wireless name and SSID and also Enter the password of your wireless network Then, click Next to connect to your network
After successfully connecting you will see a confirmation message saying,
Your Linksys RE6400 extender is now Setup