HOW TO SETUP LINKSYS EXTENDER WITHOUT CD
There are many ways of setting up a Linksys Extender. In case you don’t have WPS Button on the Router then you can simply turn ON the virtual WPS Button available on your online router page. We prefer the WPS Linksys Extender Setup because it is easy and Fast. You just need to push WPS on the Extender and a WPS on Router. Which in this case you will have to access it by logging into your Router. Moreover, we can also use this Setup option when we are not able to do Linksys Extender Setup without CD through SMART SETUP WIZARD i.e. extender.linksys.setup or extender.linksys.com.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED:-
1) Login into your Router account using the Routers IP address, it is written on the back of your Linksys Router.
NOTE:- In case you can’t find the IP address, then Contact your Internet Service Provider.
2) To login into the Linksys Router or other Routers, it will ask you for username and password, default username will be admin and password will be the word password itself.
3) Once you successfully login into the Router, look for the tab which says wireless connection.
4) In a wireless connection option, you will find a WPS option having a symbol of upward and downward arrow keys.
5)Click on that option and you will notice WPS light on Router blinking.
6) Now you just have to push WPS on the extender, and within a few seconds, you will get high speed configured Linksys extender.
In case you still have trouble give us a call on our Linksys Support Toll-free Number.