For the Linksys extender setup using cellphone, you don’t require a computer all the time. If you have a smartphone which is wifi enabled can help you to setup any Linksys extender device with simple and easy steps.
- Plugin your Linksys extender to the wall.
- wait till the Power light turns to Blinking green.
- Open Wifi setting option on your cellphone and look for the wifi name Extender setup.
- Once it connected, open the web browser on your cellphone and type the URL Extender.linksys.com or 192.168.1.1.
- Once you have the extender setup page, Follow the on-screen instructions and choose the Home wifi network which you want to the extender.
- Unplug the extender and plug within the wifi range of your Router.
- Your extender is almost setup and ready to use.
Still, have an issue. You can contact on technical Support Toll-Free Number.