Linksys Extender Setup RE4000W
Before we Setup this extender we should understand a bit about the functions of this Extender. The RE4000w is compatible with any router or gateway including routers supplied by a service provider. Each Extender has 2 Fast Ethernet RJ45 Ports that can be used for two wired devices. Simultaneous Dual Band: 2.4 and 5 GHz bands reduce traffic and maximize speed.
- Firtsly it Works with any router or gateway including routers supplied by a service provider
- Each Extender has 2 Fast Ethernet RJ45 Ports that can be used for two wired devices
- Simultaneous Dual Band: 2.4 and 5 GHz bands reduce traffic and maximize speed. Up to 300Mbps data transfer on each band
- Easy Setup: Installation wizard provides easy installation and directs optimal placement
- lastly it Supports PC/Mac
ELIMINATE DEAD SPOTS
The RE4000W Linksys Extender extends wireless coverage by repeating and redistributing the signal from the router to the far reaches of your home. It also features Crossband technology, allowing wireless bands to receive information on one band and transmit on the other to reduce dropped data packets
Setup of RE4000w N600 through 192.168.1.1
Extend your Internet access in 3 easy steps:
- Firts of all Connect the power cable.
- Plug in the range extender midway between your router and the area without Wi-Fi.
- Once a solid light appears on the range extender cover, connect to the Wi-Fi network “Linksys Extender Setup.”
NOTE:- You can also type extender.linksys.setup in case the IP doesn’t work
- It will now prompt you for Username and Password. Leave Username tab blank and type “admin” in the password’s tab
- will show all the available WiFi networks, choose your Home WiFi Network.
- Punch in your Router’s WiFi password and click next.
- Also here in this step, you can change your LinksysRE4000w Extenders Network Name.
- moreover, you will need to Create Password for your Extender.
- Lastly, register your product by typing your email.
Your Linksys RE4000w is all Setup now.