There are Multiple brands of Range Extenders available in the market nowadays. All of them are giving the best wifi boosting the experience. Now sometimes we want to change the SSID or Security Key on these extenders. For that we need to login into Extender’s setup page using http:extender.linksys.setup or extender.linksys.com.
- Firstly, we can do that by downloading the Linksys app of Range extender through play store or app store and login directly through the Linksys app.
- Once you install these apps under settings it will show you connected devices.
- From there copy the IP address of your Range Extender and open it into your browser, type it directly in the address bar.
- Your extender page will pop up now.
- Lastly, Now go to settings and there you can change SSID or password for your Linksys Range Extender.
- So, basically, since you have access to your Linksys Extender’s page you can change any settings according to your wish.
- Firstly, Login into your router and check for the connected devices under the WiFi connection tab.
- There you will find your Linksys extenders IP address coming up along with its model name or number.
- Open that Linksys Extenders IP address in a new tab on your browser and type it in the address bar then you will be directed to your extender’s Setup home page.
- lastly, Now go to settings and there you can change SSID or Security Key for your Linksys Range Extender.