Expand your home Internet and enjoy superior range with the Linksys AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE6350). This range extender boosts the Wi-Fi signal from your existing router, increasing the strength and coverage of your home Wi-Fi. It further helps in removing Dead Zones and Boosting Wi-Fi in Your area. You can easily Play online games, stream movies, download music, and share content without interruption with the Linksys AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender. It’s advance feature of Auto-Firmware Update Enhances Home Internet Security. The AC1200 Linksys Wi-Fi Range Extender maintains up-to-date security with the help of automatic firmware updates. The range extender receives firmware updates from Linksys as they are released. In case you use multiple devices you might have observed some devices working slow, but RE6350 Focus Wi-Fi to Certain Devices Using Beamforming technology. The AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender focuses the wireless signal directly to your device a feature known as Beamforming technology
Features & details
- Easy setup with Push Button Connect. Works with all Wi-Fi routers or ISP-supplied gateways. Expand Wi-Fi coverage up to 7,500 square feet.
- Expands coverage for optimal HD streaming, gaming, and more. With Spot Finder Technology, you can also use your smartphone, laptop, or tablet to make sure you’ve chosen the best location for the range extender.
- With its slim design and compact footprint, the AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender plugs into the wall and power strips without blocking other outlets. Its sleek white finish and minimalist design blend seamlessly with a variety of décor styles.
Setup of Linksys RE6350 (AC1200)
Linksys Extender RE6350 should be plugged into a power outlet. Once you will see the blinking orange light then start the RE6350 setup process.
- Firstly, through a computer or a cell phone, connect your device to the Linksys range extender’s default SSID, which is Linksys Extender Setup – xxx.
- In the address bar type “http//extender.linksys.com or 192.168.1.1.
- Once the RE6350 setup page opens up, select between “Range Extender and Access Point”.
- It will show all the available WiFi networks, choose your Home WiFi Network.
- Punch in your Router’s WiFi password and click next.
- Also here in this step, you can change your LinksysRE6350 Extenders Network Name.
- Spot finder will indicate a perfect location for you RE6350 Linksys Range Extender.
- RE6350 Linksys Extender Setup Spot Finder.
- Create Password for your Extender.
- Lastly, register your product by typing your email.
- Your Linksys RE6350 is all Setup now.