Linksys dual band access point for business is used to connect your devices to the Internet. You can remotely check the settings on this access point.
- Green blinking means system is booting.
- Solid Green represents System is normal; no wireless devices connected.
- Blue blinking software upgrade in process.
- Blue solid System is normal; at least one wireless device connected.
- Red Booting process or update failed; hard reset or service required.
SETUP LINKSYS ACCESS POINT AC1200
- Firstly, Once you Plug-in the Linksys LAPAC1200C Access Point to the power the light turns blue. After that it starts blinking green.
- You need to plug-in the Ethernet chord from your network into this Linksys LAPAC1200C Access Point.
- Now open a web browser on a computer connected to your network. Now you need to type in the IP address of your access point. DHCP server will assign IP address automatically. If there is no DHCP server on your network, the default IP address is 192.168.1.252 / 255.255.255.0.
- In case you can not connect computer to Access Point Wirelessly then use Ethernet cable to connect access point to computer for Setup.
NOTE:- Type “admin” for both username and password.
- Click on quick start option from the main tab.
- Hit launch on the main screen.
- You can now set the password for your device.
- For device system settings you will need to update the time zone, In addition to date and time.
- Next you will have to select IPv4 settings (static or dynamic).
- On wireless network screen you need to set the SSID. The wireless Access point support up-to 8 SSID’s.
- Moreover, Wireless security option will help you to setup security for your network you created.
- Last option is summary which shows you the settings you have opted, hit submit if you don’t want to make further changes.
- Lastly, push finish to complete the setup of Linksys Access point.