WHY TO FACTORY READJUST
- When We bought a new router and want to configure this extender after Reset.
- The extender is not working properly.
- We want to change SSID or Password of Range Extender.
- We want to configure the extender as an Access point, whereas it was working as range Extender earlier.
- In case Firmware gets corrupt. (How to update firmware Linksys Extender)
- Firstly, Plug it in a wall outlet and wait for around 60 seconds.
3) Now put the paper clip inside the factory Reset hole of the Linksys Extender for around 20 seconds while it is still plugged in the wall.
4) Take the pin out and wait for the light to turn amber.
5) Now, if you see your device, showing up in your network list by default name i.e. Linksys Extender Setup.
5) Now you can Setup your device using these methods ( Click here to Setup )