Having issue in check the status of Linksys router. In this article we will guide you the solution. We have the simplest way to solve this issue. We will provide you the steps that you need to follow very carefully.
Linksys products specify wired and wireless routers, Ethernet switches, wireless Internet video cameras, audio visual products and network storage systems
A router is a box that allows numerous computers, smartphones, and so on to join the similar network. From there, the router is typically connected to a modem in order to give an Internet connection to any device that is connected to the router. This guide aims to assist you through the first time setup process for your router.
In the router you have some of the following:
1. Firstly, launch an Internet browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen shows.
3. After that enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
4. Then, Click the ADVANCED tab.
5. Finally, you can successfully complete it.
Powered by BetterDocs
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.